- When looking to replace your front sprocket, Renthal front sprockets are an easy choice because of their strength and inexpensive price tag.
- Also known as “chainwheels”, Renthal front sprockets are precision manufactured to withstand the rigors of supercross, motocross, and enduro racing.
- Renthal Front Sprockets are made out of 655M13 nickel-chrome-molybdenum alloy steel.
- What does that mean to you? Ultimate strength and hardness.
- Self-cleaning mud grooves prevent the build up of dirt.
Renthal’s Chain Wheels Are Precision CNC MacHined to Extremely Tight Tolerances to Give the Ultimate Combination of Strength and Light WeightFeatures Specially Developed Nickel-Chrome-Molybdenum Steel, Case Hardened Core Refined to Give the Ultimate Combination of Strength and Hardness
Fits the Following Honda Models:XR600R 1991-2000XR650L 1993-2009
Please Note: The Image Displayed Is Representative of Renthal Ultralite Front Sprockets, but May Show a Different Size And/or Number
More Info & Customer Reviews
Related Honda XR650L Products