- When looking to replace your front sprocket, Renthal front sprockets are an easy choice because of their strength and inexpensive price tag.
- Also known as “chainwheels”, Renthal front sprockets are precision manufactured to withstand the rigors of supercross, motocross, and enduro racing.
- Renthal Front Sprockets are made out of 655M13 nickel-chrome-molybdenum alloy steel.
- What does that mean to you? Ultimate strength and hardness.
- Self-cleaning mud grooves prevent the build up of dirt.
Renthal’s Chain Wheels Are Precision CNC MacHined to Extremely Tight Tolerances to Give the Ultimate Combination of Strength and Light WeightFeatures Specially Developed Nickel-Chrome-Molybdenum Steel, Case Hardened Core Refined to Give the Ultimate Combination of Strength and Hardness
Fits the Following Kawasaki Models:NINJA 650R 2006-2008KLX300R 2003-2007KX250 1999-2007
Fits the Following Suzuki Models:GS500 1989-1993
Fits the Following Yamaha Models:WR400F 1998-2001WR4
More Info & Customer Reviews