- Material:Made of Low-carbon high grade stainless steel ;carrier is made of Aluminum 6061-T6 with Anodized finish
- Generally 15% to 20% lighter than OEM brake rotors ; carrier is made of Aluminum 6061-T6 with Anodized finish
- Color : Same as the picture
- Fit For: Honda XLV R 750 83-87 FRONT – L Black
- The shape of the disc ensures good heat dissipation under heavy braking sessions, reducing brake fade, minimising warping, and ensuring rotor longevity. The slotted rotor ensures water and dirt are dispersed quickly when braking.
The brake rotor or brake disk is the main rotating part of the disk brake assembly. It is the component by which the brake caliper clamps its hold to stop the wheel rotation. It is hard wearing and resists the high temperatures that occur during braking. Its manufacturer who will specify the minimum thickness for the rotor. It is generally made of cast iron. In high performance vehicles composite materials such as ceramics or carbon fiber used to make rotors. Since some of the rotors have direct
More Info & Customer Reviews