- This listing is for one key only. Once you finish the transaction, please contact us to let us know if you need the Left or Right key in the photo. Please compare your key with the photo, only one of the 2 keys in the photo will fit your bike. Put your key in the same position next to the photo and compare the grooves on your key. Check which one of both keys in the photo (Left or Right) has the grooves on the same blade’s edge where your key has it.
- This key blank fits the Following Kawasaki models: LDT500 (1995-2009), KLR250 (1987 – Present), VN800 (1995 – Present), Eliminator 125 (1987 – Present), VN1600 (2003-2009), Vulcan 500 Vulcan 800 (1987 – Present), Vulcan 1500 (1987-2000), ZG1400 Concours 14 (2008-2010)
- KLX110 KLX125 KLX140 (2002 – Present), GPZ306 (1983 – Present), KLR650 (1987-2007), Tengai (1990 – Present), LTD250 LTD400 LTD440 (1979-1983), KL250 KL600 (1994 – Present)
- KZ200 KZ250 KZ400 KZ440 (1979-1983), KLX300 (1997-2007), Vulcan88 (1987-1995), KLX250 (1994-2007)
- ZXR400 (1991-1994), Meanstreak (2002 – Present), ZXR1100 (1991-1992)
This is about 1 uncut no transponder key with regular metal head. If your bike needs a key with a chip (Transponder key) this key is NOT for your bike. You see two keys in the photo, but only one is the right one for your bike. Please compare your key with the photo putting it in the same position next to the picture. See if the key at the left or the key at the right is the one that has the grooves on the same side of the blade that your key has it. Once you finish the transaction, please conta
More Info & Customer Reviews