Kensun HID Xenon Conversion Kit “All Bulb Sizes and Colors” with Premium Ballasts – H7 – 6000k – 2 Year Warranty
- #1 Customer Service & Quality, 2 Yr Warranty, HID Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit
- Easy and Simple installation. Usually takes less than 20 minutes! “Plug-and-Play” in most vehicles with clear, easy-to-follow instructions included. Some vehicles may need professional installation. The manufacturer provides free full technical support with hundreds of thousands of satisfied users. The Kensun friendly and experienced team is happy to help you with any questions or issues with the installation. They can be reached toll free at 1-855-Kensun-Care (1-855-536-7862).
- Includes: smart aluminium carry-case; pair of H7 super-bright performance hid xenon bulbs; 100% weather-proof, shock-proof, water-proof universal high-performance premium ballasts; mounting brackets and installation instructions
- We specialize in auto parts and universal car accessories. Upgrade your oem stock halogen or LED low beam, high beam, fog light, interior lights and all off road driving lamps. Our HID xenon headlight conversion kit and replacement bulbs are available in cool neon colors including white, blue, bright yellow, purple and pink. Available in all sizes. Confirm your bulb size at Osram Sylvania or Phillips websites or with the seller of your aftermarket projector headlight housing assemblies.
- Ultra Bright Fused-Quartz Xenon Bulb: Produces 3X brighter light than halogen, uses up to 80% less power, increases visibility, and has long lasting non-fading lifetime
Kensun HID Xenon Headlight Conversion KitHID lights have a glass chamber of gas, replacing the filament of traditional halogen bulbs. The gas is ignited by a 23,000v charge and stays illuminated by a constant 12v source provided by a ballast which is connected directly to your battery.Remarkably, HID lights are able to provide greater light output with much less power consumption. Studies show that a 35w HID lamp produces 3 times as much light than a 55w halogen bulb. Also, a halogen bulb uses a