- The patented two chamber system.
- Ogwa Hydration reservoir (the Geigerrig Hydration Engine), hosted exclusively by Geigerrig, has several key components that provide key benefits for any hydration pack user.
- Geigerrig hydration bladders are compatible with most other packs.Slide Top and Wide Mouth Bladder: The slide top allows the entire top of the reservoir to open up to provide easy access for cleaning, drying and filling; this slide top is a key product component that comes from Geigerrig’s healthy relationship with the company Hydrapak.
- Pressure Bulb: The pressure bulb and pressure tube provides the mechanism to pressurize Geigerrig’s hydration bladders utilizing the patented two chamber system.
- Spray to drink, Spray to Cool, Spray to Clean, Spray to Share…etc.
It is certainly convenient to have this capability so that you can enjoy these benefits from the hydration pack on your back.Surge Protector Valve: The bite valve has an on-off switch as well as a special configuration that makes it uniquely suitable for pressurized, spray hydration without leakage; this Surge Protector valve is a great product benefit that comes from Geigerrig’s healthy relationship with the company Hydrapak.Quick Release Valves: Unthreading the pressure tube and drinking tube